Two titles of mine are on sale right now, but no telling how long that will last.
Here’s an interview I did for WordPreneurs, a site focused on indie authors.
It’s time for another installment in our monthly contest. There are two monthly contests here on the blog, remember. This is the contest for people who post online reviews of my books. The idea is that if you read one of my books and like it, then post a review somewhere out there on the Internet, you can comment on this post to be eligible to win a signed book from me.
What you need to do to enter:
1. Read one of my books and like it.
2. Write a review of the book and post it online – you can do that at Amazon, Barnes&Noble, AllRomanceEbooks, Smashwords, Sony, KOBO, Apple, Goodreads or Shelfari. (If I missed a place where you can post reviews, let me know!) Just a word to the wise, here: Amazon has been removing reviews. I’m not sure why, but you might want to post your review on Goodreads or Shelfari so it sticks.
3. Add a comment to this post, saying which book you reviewed. Your comment will be your contest entry.
N.B. Your email address will not be displayed to the world, just to me, and it needs to be right if I’m going to be able to contact you. Also, if you add a link to the book page in question, that’s okay but your comment will go to moderation. Your comment won’t appear immediately, but will be waiting on me. Once I approve it, it’ll be there for all to see. All comments with links go to moderation on this blog.
Please only enter once for each review. If you review multiple books in a month, you are welcome to enter multiple times. The contest is open to international winners.
The winner can choose a print book from the following list of my books – I’ll sign it and mail it to the winner. I do have some gaps in my collection, so here are the choices:
Claire Cross/Delacroix time travels – new trade paperback editions.
Bride Quest I (PRINCESS, DAMSEL, HEIRESS) – mass market copies of TD and TH only.
Bride Quest II (COUNTESS, BEAUTY, TEMPTRESS) – new trade paperback editions.
Rogues of Ravensmuir – new trade paperback editions. I have WARRIOR in mass market, too.
Jewels of Kinfairlie – new trade paperback editions. I have BEAUTY BRIDE in mass market, too.
The Renegade’s Heart – trade paperback edition.
The Prometheus Project – mass market paperback of GUARDIAN and REBEL.
Dragonfire – I have all titles in mass market, EXCEPT I have no way to give away the digital short story “Harmonia’s Kiss”.
The Dragon Diaries – trade paperback edition, and UK trade of the first two titles.
The Coxwells – all in new trade paperback editions.
Of course, if you want something in French, Spanish or German, that’s a whole ‘nuther list!
As usual, for every 25 entries, I’ll draw for another prize.
Good luck, everyone!
Well, the Herculean task is complete. All of my book files have been professionally formatted and uploaded again to all of the vendor sites. Twenty-four titles and seven sites! Yikes – I’m glad it’s done!
The updated editions are live at most sites, with two big exceptions:
1. Overdrive is still processing the new files for their Content Reserve site. That will probably take another two weeks. The Overdrive feed goes to Waterstones in the UK and Books-A-Million in the States, as well as others, so I’d count on that taking another couple of weeks beyond that. You’ll know the update has happened to the titles that have been listed there already, because the new titles I’ve uploaded will be available at the same time. Those titles include The Renegade’s Heart, The Countess and the Coxwell series.
2. Apple’s quality control process can take two weeks. They review each file before making the book available for sale. At this moment, the three books in The Bride Quest II trilogy and that Boxed Set, the three Rogues of Ravensmuir books and that Boxed Set, and the four time travel romances and that Boxed Set are sitting in the queue. I’ve asked Smashwords to take down their versions, so it’s likely the books will disappear from the Apple site completely before the new editions appear.
And now, onward to new books!